Friday, August 7, 2009

Paradoxically Mellow and Rushed, Day 12

Yesterday I had a really good talk with my friend, which made me understand things I had some grasp for but not quite. I feel like I made a breakthrough and wanted to elaborate on it, but I have less than 30 minutes before the next day begins. I'm too spaced out to properly dedicate an entry for the follow-up thoughts from the night before. There's something more powerful when you've made a discovery about yourself and the significance resonates in your mind. Right now I feel slightly rushed because of the circumstance. It's a reflex reaction, but I feel calmer than I have in a while. If my mood is reflective of the weather, then it feels like understanding things calms me and the air slows down. I don't feel like I'm not talking out of my ass, but I don't feel like I'm making much sense, either. Oh well.....quota filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment