Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Feeling Sick, Day 31

My immune system's gotten a little compromised as of late. (JASON, I decided to write "as of late" inspired by your choice of words on IM! LOL! I don't know why I feel the need to express that). I'm not sure if I started getting a cold, my allergies have left me weak, or if the sun has made me susceptible to sickliness. All I know right now is that I wake up every morning with a dry sore throat and when I cough, it's hoarse. But my nose is definitely runny and I've been sneezing incessantly, so there's no doubt that allergies are at play here. My headache is probably sinus-related. Certain times of the day I feel more weak than other times. I start feeling a little sleepy, as though my body's beginning to shut down. I wonder if that's my body's way of trying to communicate with me that I should rest in order to recover. I'm not as productive or efficient as usual. Hopefully it'll pass. I have nothing else to report. I sort of feel guilty that this entry is so uneventful because this is time that anyone who's reading will never get back. I care about those things, THOMAS! LOL!

Oh here's something. I'm drinking an immune-enhancing tea that's not very delicious but effective. I added six smashed garlic cloves and juice of a lemon into a pot of water. I brought it to a boil. Then you had buckwheat honey to taste. Stir and let it sit for five minutes before consumption. Repeat as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment