Friday, March 16, 2012

TGIF Baby!

Hello, I'm sorry for my absence yesterday. Now that I think of it, I could've accessed a computer and blogged, but I didn't. Yesterday is over anyways. I'd rather focus on the present and prepare for the future.

Although I get inspired easily, Certified Holistic Nutrition Coach still has the most appeal to me. The idea of taking that path makes me more interested in learning more about nutrition, something I already do anyways but without the direction, I found myself less than motivated. Hopefully this is the answer I've been looking for.

I've been drawn to aura readings, psychic readings, and learning more about chakras cuz I clearly want to find balance, self-empowerment, and spiritual clarity. I believe those things can help me, but it's unwise to shell out money for this pricey methods when I should be able to discover the truth on my own. Once I'm finally able, then I can revisit these expenses.

Even though my title says TGIF, I don't always look forward to Fridays cuz my schedule is dead open over the weekend and it gets boring. I find myself being unproductive and next thing you know I waste another weekend. I really want to go to the 99 cent store and buy some food AND SPONGES!!!! It's ridiculous how many times I've gone and forgotten to get them. I don't want to stand in a long line over cheap sponges, but I want to remember this weekend! I also want to get groceries including quinoa!!! I'm so excited to discover that I could make them in my rice cooker. I hope it works well cuz I've been craving some desperately!

Hopefully I can hang out with one friend over the weekend. He made a pasta dish I'm really fond of and I want to get him the ingredients to make for me. It's sooooo yummy! I also want to buy ingredients for a chili recipe I can make in the slow cooker. Yum yum yum!!!! A co-worker of mine said the next time she goes to Costco that she'll buy me a pack of multi-colored lentils. They seem like a bargain. Once I get that, I plan to make a recipe she shared with me.

For the past couple of weeks, I've been planning to go to Michael's to get crafts with the 40% coupon. They only last one week. Since my Friday's are open and it's probably best to have an incentive to be motivated, perhaps I should go to Michael's after work tonight. That way I won't go out, be out all night, be dead tired the next day, and lose an entire day. This could work actually.

I really should make shrimp since I bought some, too. Oh and I have to throw out the food in the slow cooker cuz it's been sitting out too long. Too bad cuz I bet the food would be delicious! Oh well...I'm just really looking forward to the chili. I have been for a while, so I MUST buy the ingredients very, very soon! I'd love to enjoy it over the weekend and maybe I can share it with some friends, too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment