Monday, March 19, 2012

A Lil About Me Feature of the Month

1. When I was younger, I wanted to grow up to be Kristi Yamaguchi. I thouht she was so beautiful, talented, and the most graceful figure skater. She was always smiling and looked so happy and free. I envied and desired that desperately. But as it turns out, I couldn't even stand on ice without keeping from falling. Forget about moving forward! But last year for the first time in my life, I was able to ice skate. I needed a friend's help. But at the end, I skated off without anyone's help. Of course that was a considerably short range and nonetheless a HUGE deal for me. Not only because I accomplished something I've struggled with my entire life but cuz I've had friends who are professional figure skaters and several of their trainers have failed to teach me how to skate. Yipee!

2. If I had money I can afford to spend or felt comfortable spending, I'd treat myself to a facial cuz my skin can use the maintenance. For a similar reason, I'd want to indulge in a massage to both relax and restore balance and health to my body. Being such a tense person, I'm sure I could use the pampering. It's more than just a treat; it's good for my health. I'm already incredibly limber but with the right massage, I find myself far more limber, lighter, and have a much wider range of movement. I'd also get my aura reading done and see a psychic. I also want to treat myself to sexy but tasteful lingerie. I'd like to expand my art collection, as well.

3. I have rocks sitting on top of my drain in my bathroom sink. It's considered good feng shui cuz it allows the energy to travel slowly, rather than just flush and race down the drain. Plus I like surrounding my home with earthly elements. Or rather elements that symbolize the earth, water, fire, and air. But I've had the same rocks for a while now. Instead of replacing them with new rocks, I'd like to fill that space with polished gemstones.

4. I'm grateful that I joined a yoga membership. But now I'm also interested in exploring cardio ballet.

5. I began art journaling and I enjoy it.

6. I had a recent epiphany that I'd very much be interested in becoming a Certified Holistic Nutrition Coach. I'm already considerably familiar with holistic nutrition, cooking, and creating menus for specialized diets from my previous catering experience. I require less time in school than becoming a nutritionist which means less tuition fees and I can start earning money sooner. I'm really curious to see where this takes me.

7. Maybe this is nothing to write home about, but I'm really interested in making chili in the slow cooker! :D

8. I like hanging out at eclectic coffee lounges with comfy couches and an infusion of various design themes and decorating styles that display local artists' works.

9. I was born left-handed but switched at birth.

10. If I could have any super powers, it'd be the ability to manifest food at will. Undeniably I'm indulging the piggy in me, but it's so much more than accessible gluttony. It's a financially beneficial power to have. By saving money on food, I can invest my money towards lucrative opportunities I wouldn't otherwise have. I can also help starving people all over the world. If I can manifest food at will, I can manifest food in any location of my desire; I can manifest food of superior quality and nourishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment