Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sometimes Things Just Flow

The evening started off not like planned. I didn't get picked up from work by my friend, and everyone arrived much later than expected. I also had a few who didn't make it. But the presence of those who visited made my birthday a wonderful experience. I'm at a place in my life where meaningful experiences, genuine friendships, and spiritual connections have deeper meaning and greater priority than PARTY! So it felt more like a good hang out than a birthday get together which is exactly what I wanted cuz it made things so natural. It also worked out well cuz I was planning to only serve finger food which wouldn't have satiated our appetites. Sometimes things don't work out and creates an opportunities that are more conducive to the environment that what was initially planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment