Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thoughts that Keep Escaping Me Without Ever Leaving!

Confusion or illusion. Corruption’s my talent, what’s yours?

Sometimes I don’t know whether to hate you or kiss you.

It’s naïve to think that orchids will last a lifetime.

Nutcracker – Concert – Las Vegas – Picnic – Driving up to the Mountains – Hiking – Vacay – Hotel – Moving in together – Two-Month Texas Home – Sexy Biker – Auto Show – Clubbing – Making a Star Tree Topper – Stealing a Star Ornament – Valentine Parade – Container Gardening – Kinks and Fun – Glen Ivy Hot Springs – Marathon - Indoor Cycling - Frisbee Golf - Snowboarding - A Purple Christmas - Brownies! - Camping - Poetry Recital -

Kiss Me or Die!

It’s naïve to believe that orchids can last a lifetime

It’s stupid to think that you can find nourishment and protection from a cactus

Daffodils and cactuses can never be

Pickles

Purple

Jason

All things I love

Weeeeeeee!!!!!!

Why It’s Good We Broke Up List

Sad one moment. Clear as day certain that it's the right thing. Miss him a little. Remember what an idiot he is. Even his friends have told me that I'm really sharp. He's not stupid, but he's not bright. Are you sure you can happy with him? Or I've gotten. You're a smart girl. Ask yourself if you really want to be with someone like him. And just jumping around in thought like that. It's exhausting. And the answer's yes. He's not high functional intelligence to the extreme like me as in rapid fast speed thinking, but he's keen and perceptive. We connected.

I Heart Jaymie

I Stayed Away for a Reason

No comments:

Post a Comment