Saturday, August 6, 2011

Channeling my Manifestation Powers

I have an influential energy, and I can have power over people. My aura reveals that I have an unusual ability to manifest my desires. My friend has this habit of saying I have a strong will, and it's true. When I realized what I wanted to do with my life, I began to attract people within the same field almost instantly. We're talking in a matter of a couple days. I went to the library and picked up a Nonprofit for Dummies book. Every time I opened that book, people approached me including a grant writer.

I discovered that when you discover your passion, your energy is intense and people sense it. There's this magnetic pull that people gravitate towards. But the problem is that without control and discernment, it's this catch all and can become a breeding ground likes flies that consume a surrounding space. When I really want something like a job, for instance, opportunities present itself. I find myself intuitively knowing which jobs aren't the most conducive to me, but it's always the easy stuff that comes along first. I make the mistake of immersing myself in the first chance I get which isn't ideal for me that I become distracted and the better suited opportunities escape me.

I never had to learn how to attract opportunities. If I want something enough, it presents itself. Lately I've become conscientious that I need to be more scrupulous in my opportunities. I could tell that it was going to take time to develop, and I wasn't even sure how to make it happen. Little by little, it's just naturally starting to happen. It's building, but I can tell it isn't complete yet. I'm trying not to be impatient, and it's easier than I thought it'd be. But I wonder when things will start falling into place.

I guess being a networker, I find myself attracting people conducive to my self-growth and it's with their assistance that I'll be able to grow and evolve. But I still have my reservations and uneasiness of taking advantage of their help, despite the irrefutable fact that that's why they were brought into my life and will be more than willing to aid me, because I feel like I'm using them. And I know I have to get over that because I don't mind when people ask for my help. So I'm attracting like energy. If I'm ever to grow, I need to get over myself.

This is probably one of my more vague entries, and I'm not really sure why, but I felt like this is something I should give attention to, even in its ambiguity. I have desires to grow, evolve, learn, manifest, create, and have lasting, ever changing experiences. I want to be selective and scrupulous. I want to surround myself with positive energy. I want good-natured people in my life, honest, humble, caring, generous, helpful, creative, ambitious, inspiring, and admirable. And I want my presence to have a beneficial impact in their lives, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment