Thursday, January 7, 2010

Time to Get Down to Business, Days 6 and 7

I don't know if it's the new year or just the stress finally starting to burden me because I was able to detach myself from it and get a clearer perspective, but I've been all about getting down to business today. I've been job hunting. I woke up to make food, which has been a rarity for me. Rice and simmered pork with potatoes and baby carrots. I also had apples with peanut butter and oranges. Yummy! I went to the doctor's office. I scheduled upcoming appointments. The kitchen is clean, and I feel invigorated.

I'm even inspired to make sandwiches. Slathering peanut butter and strawberry jam. Packaging them in zip lock baggies. Chicken patties with Ranch dressing. Ugh, I'm exhausted just typing it out. LOL! I used to make roast leg of lamb, make my own marinade and salad dressings, made elaborate salads, huge dinner spreads, and look at me now. Pathetic! But I'm making progress. I might even handwash laundry tonight. I know it sounds really lame that these things are noteworthy, but I've been really lazy lately. Tomorrow I have some productive things planned out, too. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment