Friday, February 19, 2010

A Day Full of To-Do Lists and Socializing, Day 50

Today was rather an unplanned sort of day filled with going to the bank, making payments I should've made a couple days ago, catching up, realizing how exhausting my usual extensive walks are as of late, significantly clearing my to-do list, and procrastinating on doing laundry. Tomorrow I'm going to the farmer's market and I plan to treat myself to fresh mushrooms, scrumptiously crunchy radishes, and sweet carrots in an assortment of colors to surprise my boyfriend with when he returns. I wish I could do more for him, but I have to make do with what I got. I'm going to build that rabbit a salad he'll enjoy. I hope I find the time to stop by and get him some treats as Little Tokyo, too. I did get a lot of things done, but I'm not nearly as high-strung productive as I used to be. Then again, I get to enjoy my day more because I don't overfill it with mundane tasks. I feel like I'm finally getting back into the swing of things and the path I should be on to revert back into what I want to reunite with.

No comments:

Post a Comment